Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is a unique and patented plant-based joint treatment and immune system support. It’s a clinically proven, 100% natural non-swabbable natural anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant and rich source of natural Vitamin C.
Rose-Hip Vital Equine is used to relieve and prevent joint pain, stiffness, cartilage degeneration, for the treatment of other inflammatory conditions and as a nutritional supplement for general health and wellbeing
What is Rose-Hip Vital® Equine used for?
- Joint pain and Joint stiffness
- Preventative for joint problems
- Osteoarthritis/Degenerative Joint Disease
- Chronic low grade lameness
- Cartilage protection
- Immune system support/general health and wellbeing
- QLD Itch, laminitis, navicular and ringbone
- Coat quality, skin conditions and allergies
- Recovery after surgery, injury or exercise
- Appetite stimulant
Patented extraction and drying processes isolate and activate a fatty acid/galactolipid (glycoside of mono and diglycerol) which has powerful clinically proven anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties. We call this active compound GOPO®. GOPO® is unique to Rose-Hip Vital powder and rosehip products that do not contain GOPO® have not been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.